Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Long ago

Wow. Long ago and far away, I had a blog. It was over at another blog site, but when they decided to stop letting me decide who could follow me, and made my blog public, I quit them. I didn't just quit, I rage quit. There might have been a way to adjust the settings, but I couldn't find them, and the pages had stopped making sense anyway, so I lit outta there.

At some point, I must have opened up this blog, but honestly, I don't remember doing it. I found it by chance when a friend of mine posted her blog, and when I read it, it said that I was a fellow blogger. Huh. Who knew?

So, here I am. I don't expect to do this very much, I find that as I get older, my stories become less interesting, less new, and less worth writing about, at least in my opinon. I haven't done everything in this world, but the things that are new to me come less and less often. If I do happen to come across something new, I might write about it here, but then again, I might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment